A good quality, non-drying cleanser is essential to wash away any dirt, grime and pollution that has built up over the course of the day. Using active ingredients such as retinol and vitamin C will help repair your skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone and increase your collagen production. It is important to use SPF the following day to keep your skin protected.
Articles in this section
- How can you prevent developing puffy eyes overnight?
- What products do you recommend for optimising beauty sleep? What is a good bedtime routine for optimising beauty sleep? Why do you need different products at night to day?
- Does your body only heal when sleeping?
- Does cat napping during the day count towards beauty sleep?
- What is the best way to achieve beauty sleep?
- Is beauty sleep a real thing?
- How many hours counts as a beauty sleep?