The amount and quality of sleep we get each night can have a profound effect on the way our skin looks and feels. It’s not just our body that recharges when we sleep, but our skin too. While we sleep our body goes into repair-mode and heals, restores and eliminates toxins from our skin.
Articles in this section
- How can you prevent developing puffy eyes overnight?
- What products do you recommend for optimising beauty sleep? What is a good bedtime routine for optimising beauty sleep? Why do you need different products at night to day?
- Does your body only heal when sleeping?
- Does cat napping during the day count towards beauty sleep?
- What is the best way to achieve beauty sleep?
- Is beauty sleep a real thing?
- How many hours counts as a beauty sleep?