Generally speaking it is advised you get between seven and eight hours of sleep a night.
Articles in this section
- How can you prevent developing puffy eyes overnight?
- What products do you recommend for optimising beauty sleep? What is a good bedtime routine for optimising beauty sleep? Why do you need different products at night to day?
- Does your body only heal when sleeping?
- Does cat napping during the day count towards beauty sleep?
- What is the best way to achieve beauty sleep?
- Is beauty sleep a real thing?
- How many hours counts as a beauty sleep?