The twists in the yarn of a towel help make it stronger. Twists help prevent snags and pulls from jewellery and also make the towel feel denser and more textured.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to prevent my towels shedding fibres when I wash them?
- Can I expect any difference in the drying quality or finish between line-drying and tumble drying?
- Is it OK to tumble-dry my towels?
- How often should I wash my towel?
- How long does a towel last for?
- Is fabric conditioner good for towels?
- How can I make the colour of my towel last for longer?
- Do I really need to wash a brand new towel before I use it?
- What makes a towel quick drying?
- What makes a towel absorbent?