Supima and Egyptian cotton are the superstars of the cotton world thanks to their softness, absorbency and durability. But if your budget doesn't stretch to towels made with these premium cotton, know that a towel made with pure cotton will be good quality so long as it's been made well. Cotton is grown all over the world and the way it's spun and woven into towels has a large bearing on the final quality of the towel. Our Everyday Towel Bale is made with pure combed cotton and has been spun and woven into soft, durable towels for a price that won't break the bank.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to prevent my towels shedding fibres when I wash them?
- Can I expect any difference in the drying quality or finish between line-drying and tumble drying?
- Is it OK to tumble-dry my towels?
- How often should I wash my towel?
- How long does a towel last for?
- Is fabric conditioner good for towels?
- How can I make the colour of my towel last for longer?
- Do I really need to wash a brand new towel before I use it?
- What makes a towel quick drying?
- What makes a towel absorbent?