Wash your towel when it's dirty. If it's a hand-towel in a busy bathroom, you'll probably want to change it every day or so. If it's a towel you're using after a daily bath or shower, then every 4-5 days is probably enough. We'd recommend you buy two or three sets of towels so you always have a few spares, ready for wash-day.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to prevent my towels shedding fibres when I wash them?
- Can I expect any difference in the drying quality or finish between line-drying and tumble drying?
- Is it OK to tumble-dry my towels?
- How often should I wash my towel?
- How long does a towel last for?
- Is fabric conditioner good for towels?
- How can I make the colour of my towel last for longer?
- Do I really need to wash a brand new towel before I use it?
- What makes a towel quick drying?
- What makes a towel absorbent?