Zero Twist towelling is characterised by loops in the pile that do not twist around themselves. The benefit of this type of loop versus a twisted terry loop is that it's softer and more absorbent. The space between the fibres is more open and therefore absorbs more water, and allows it to evaporate quickly after use.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to prevent my towels shedding fibres when I wash them?
- Can I expect any difference in the drying quality or finish between line-drying and tumble drying?
- Is it OK to tumble-dry my towels?
- How often should I wash my towel?
- How long does a towel last for?
- Is fabric conditioner good for towels?
- How can I make the colour of my towel last for longer?
- Do I really need to wash a brand new towel before I use it?
- What makes a towel quick drying?
- What makes a towel absorbent?