Bed sharers can sometimes find things a little heated. After all, with two bodies in the same small space, it's only natural your bed may feel too warm. Or you might find you can never agree if it's too hot or too cold, with one feeling like a hot water bottle and the other a block of ice. Adding a wool topper to your bed will help make bedtimes much more comfortable. Wool is naturally temperature regulating as it absorbs and releases moisture in the immediate environment meaning you'll always feel just right. It's such a good temperature regulator that it adapts to two different body temperatures in the same bed, for a more harmonious bedtime.
Articles in this section
- Which filling is best for Winter?
- What filling is best for Autumn?
- Which filling is best for Spring?
- What filling is best for an elderly person?
- What filling is best for a teenager?
- Are our feather and down toppers ethically sourced?
- Which topper filling is the easiest to care for?
- What filling is best for a child?
- What filling is best for a toddler?
- Which filling is best for a baby?