We offer a cufflink fastening system. A cufflink system is a fastening similar to a cufflink you'd use on a shirt. It lets you join two duvets through the holes on the corners using a fastening similar to a "cufflink", creating an all seasons duvet. This way you can create a combination to suit your needs depending on the season and the warmth of your bedroom.
Articles in this section
- How do you join an all seasons duvet together?
- What tog should you get if you share a bed?
- Does the temperature outside impact my choice of tog?
- Which duvet tog rating should you get an elderly person?
- Which duvet tog rating should you get a teenager?
- What is an all seasons duvet?
- Which duvet tog rating should you get a baby, toddler or child?
- Which duvet tog rating should you get based on house/room temperature?
- Which duvet tog rating is best for each season?
- What is the warmest tog duvet?