We use pure Australian Michell wool for our wool fill duvets. Michell is Australia's oldest exporter of wool and is renowned for consistent, reliable quality wool. Michell wool is treated to make it suitable for machine washing and tumble drying.
Articles in this section
- Can feather and down be hypoallergenic?
- Which duvet fillings are best for a teenager and an elderly person?
- What type of duvet fillings are available?
- What is Microfibre and Hollowfibre?
- What is the benefit of a wool duvet?
- What is the benefit of a cotton duvet?
- What is the benefit of a silk duvet?
- What are the benefits of feather and down duvets?
- What are the benefits of Microfibre and Hollowfibre duvets?
- What is fill power and weight?
Please sign in to leave a comment.