Natural duvet fills are excellent at helping regulate the temperature of your body, so if you suffer from hot sweats or are a naturally warm sleeper, you may be more comfortable with a natural fill duvet. You could also consider using our Temprakon feather and down duvet. Temprakon is a special layer which helps wick away excess moisture. It helps keep you cooler at night, while letting you indulge in the the feeling of a feather and down duvet.
Articles in this section
- Can feather and down be hypoallergenic?
- Which duvet fillings are best for a teenager and an elderly person?
- What type of duvet fillings are available?
- What is Microfibre and Hollowfibre?
- What is the benefit of a wool duvet?
- What is the benefit of a cotton duvet?
- What is the benefit of a silk duvet?
- What are the benefits of feather and down duvets?
- What are the benefits of Microfibre and Hollowfibre duvets?
- What is fill power and weight?