Hungarian goose down is incredibly warm; it's renowned for its large, super-insulative clusters. And it's from one of the country's best producers; a family-run business who take enormous pride in the quality of their down. Washed in natural spring waters, this duvet retains its natural loft and quality. It also means that this naturally cleansed down is approved by Oeko-Tex, EDFA and No-mite, so you can be sure you're sleeping under real quality.
Articles in this section
- Can feather and down be hypoallergenic?
- Which duvet fillings are best for a teenager and an elderly person?
- What type of duvet fillings are available?
- What is Microfibre and Hollowfibre?
- What is the benefit of a wool duvet?
- What is the benefit of a cotton duvet?
- What is the benefit of a silk duvet?
- What are the benefits of feather and down duvets?
- What are the benefits of Microfibre and Hollowfibre duvets?
- What is fill power and weight?
Please sign in to leave a comment.