A duvet tog rating refers to the level of thermal insulation you'll get with that duvet. The higher the tog, the warmer the duvet. Our duvets range from a light 3.0 tog to an ultra-warm 18.0 tog. Because you'll probably find you need to change duvet tog throughout the year, an all-seasons duvet set is a helpful investment. An all-seasons duvet is made up of two duvets - a 4.5 tog (perfect for the summer), and a 9.0 tog (ideal for spring and autumn). Fasten them together for a super warm 13.5 tog duvet which is perfect for winter. Mix and match different togs to customise your duvet.
Articles in this section
- How do you join an all seasons duvet together?
- What tog should you get if you share a bed?
- Does the temperature outside impact my choice of tog?
- Which duvet tog rating should you get an elderly person?
- Which duvet tog rating should you get a teenager?
- What is an all seasons duvet?
- Which duvet tog rating should you get a baby, toddler or child?
- Which duvet tog rating should you get based on house/room temperature?
- Which duvet tog rating is best for each season?
- What is the warmest tog duvet?